Two weeks until BasementCast 3! Adrian is working on getting the live cast working for it so if you can't be with us in person, you can be there via the Internet.
This week, our fine and well-pedigreed hosts discuss SOPA's big brother ACTA, 3D printing, a new free college, gnu (and blowjob) scanners, Super-WIFI, and the magic-eye watch.
Sega introduces a crazy new gaming device in Japan which is So Crazy. A would-be adventurer tries to follow in Bear Gryles footsteps (guess how that ends?). Listen to this episode to find out where in P-space Pac-Man falls.
Links[edit | edit source]
- If you thought SOPA was bad: Meet ACTA
- Pirate Bay: Downloading Physical Objects New Rage
- A Primer on 3D Printing
- Ex-Stanford Professor Starting a Free Online Computer Science College
- NYPD Testing Gun-Scanning Technology
- Activists and bloggers fear Twitter censorship
- First 'Super Wi-Fi' network goes live in North Carolina
- Magic Eye Watch