Ferris Bueller's Ferrari is up for auction. A militia group is up in arms about an Internet rumor. Google and Topeka formally trade names. Charles Lavoie recaptions every New Yorker cartoon with the caption "Christ, what an asshole!" A new gaming service allows you to have a "flirty" or "sexy" gaming experience. Three Fark Headlines of the Week and a new Off-Air Discussion topic.
- Ferris Bueller's Ferrari Up For Auction
- For Hutaree, Web rumor stoked anger at Obama
- Google, Topeka formally trade names
- Recaptioning New Yorker cartoons with "Christ, what an asshole!"
- LastWordsLeft Lists the Remaining Single-Word Domains
- So It's Like Prostitution, Only Nerdy and Sadder
- The Bob Chronicles
- Keep trying, guys: doctors induce labor, then perform C-section on woman only to find no baby inside. Woman plans lawsuit after stint in Vegas as the GREATEST MAGICIAN EVER
- Politicians unveil iPhone apps that allow their constituents to take a picture and then email it directly to the politician. Early projections anticipate this will allow the public to provide real-time feedback on potholes, penises
- Three legged sled dog seeks respect... and the man who killed his paw