From the department of "I Can't Believe They Got a Grant For This," a study was done that reveals that 64% of men don't read the manual before calling tech support. EA Sports has released footage from their new MMA game. Apple rejects Macworld iPhone Superguide from the App Store because it used the word "iPhone." Find out how much you get paid to poop at work. A woman wants to live stream the birth of her child on the Internet. See the break down of your credit score based on your email domain. The Large Hadron Collider is shut down again... by bread. Wish you could open your door with a secret knock instead of a key? It's in the realm of possibility. All this plus the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
Links[edit | edit source]
- 64% of Men Don’t RTFM Before Calling Tech Support
- EA Sports MMA gameplay footage revealed during Strikeforce match
- Apple rejects Macworld iPhone Superguide from App Store... for using the word 'iPhone'
- Latest iControlPad prototype bulks up, gets handled on video
- Woman To Live Stream Her Child Birth
- Dance Party Starting Succeed
- Let's Look At Credit Score Rankings by Email Domains
- Lloyd Dobler Gets a Job
- LHC Shut Down Again — By Baguette-Dropping Bird
- Make Your Own Secret Knock Detecting Door Lock
- Cheapism Helps You Find the Cheapest "Best Buys"
- One Microsoft WayOctober 2009 browser stats: Firefox finally passes IE6
- Grizzly Boom Tennis